Not all devices are connected to Pi-hole

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

By right all my devices in my network should be going through Pi-hole but it seems like they are not.

Actual Behaviour:

I have set the DNS IP on my WAN router DHCP server. I have verified that the device is pointing to Pi-hole IP address in network properties. However, most devices still unable to resolve using Pi-hole. In the network overview, the devices status is "Not connected"

Debug Token:

https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/b84bih86yg

Welcome to the Pi-hole community, William_Lim. :slight_smile:

From your debug log, your Pi-hole seems to be successfully introduced into your network, with full IPv4 connectivty. It is also positively receiving, blocking and forwarding DNS queries.

However, your Pi-hole machine shows two IPv4 addresses bound to your eth0 interface on two different subnets:

192.168.1.116/24 
 192.168.218.1/24

If this is by intention, you may have to allow Pi-hole to Listen on all interfaces via its Settings | DNS UI pane.

Note that you may have to additionally configure your router and/or any switch involved to establish valid routes betwen your subnets. You'd have to refer to your network equipment's documentation on how to achieve this.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.