No address range available for DHCP request via docker0

Error
no address range available for DHCP request via docker0

i have pi-hole in raspberry pi (i use pi-hole is DHCP server ), and also installed docker just to test some containers, every time i try to deploy a container it does not work and i get an error message in my pi-hole that reads

DNSMASQ_WARN Warning in dnsmasq core:

no address range available for DHCP request via docker0

i didnt change anything all i did is used the pi-hole as a DHCP server.

Do you run a bare metal Pi-hole or a Pi-hole Docker container?

Also, as already requested by our template, please upload a debug log and post just the token URL that is generated after the log is uploaded by running the following command from the Pi-hole host terminal:

pihole -d

or do it through the Web interface:

Tools > Generate Debug Log

i am using bare pi-hole running in rasbian.

https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/S08Lzq33/

Per the documentation linked below each of the diagnostic messages:

https://docs.pi-hole.net/ftldns/dnsmasq_warn/

No DHCP context has been configured for this interface. Check your DHCP settings.

This warning is expected during debug log generation as Pi-hole is trying to request a DHCP lease on all available interfaces. We do this to test that the server replies properly.

When an interface does not have a DHCP configuration (such as the loopback interface lo, or other special interfaces such as docker0), this warning is printed. You can safely ignore it when it happens only during DHCP testing, e.g., during Pi-hole debug log generation. If it happens often, you can use the option no-dhcp-interface=IF_NAME (insert the interface name here) to specifically disable DHCP on this interface.

Unrelated observation from your debug log - the approximately 12,300 domain blocks like this are doing you no good. You won't reliably block YT ads with Pi-hole.

r20---sn-25ge7nzs.googlevideo.com

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.