Need help whitelisting paradox launcher

Templates are fun

I think this is a pretty standard installation. Using docker on unraid. Works great so far!

Expected Behaviour:

Blocks all of the things. I call them bad things. The blocking is occurring as expected. Sadly, it is also blocking the newsfeed for my paradox interactive game launcher. I would like this to not be blocked. I don't know how to determine what domain or address to whitelist. I have tried paradox and paradoxplaza to no avail as domains and regex wildcards. Doesn't seem to allow the newsfeed through still.

Actual Behaviour:

No bad things getting through. Some nice things being thrown out with the bad things.

Debug Token:

I don't think we need this for my issue?

I tried that, but I was unable to make any headway. I sorted by time and opened the launcher but nothing new showed in the log. That is why I posted asking for help. I also checked for anything I could find in my routers logs, and ran netstat while I had the launcher open but there was so much there I thought I would just ask. I shouldn't assume I guess but I thought this would be something someone else had already figured out.

Not following you here. When you live tail the Pi-hole log, all queries are shown in time order of receipt. Anything blocked is highlighted in red, which should give you a start in focusing only on those domains.

If you run the app and nothing shows in the Pi-hole log, that app is likely not using Pi-hole for DNS, or has an extremely long cache.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.