Naming lists

As this community adds to the adlists.list , and experiments with different lists, it faces a small issue.

Updating the lists webui/cli , with many lists from raw.github, there is currently no way to tell which list is being updated.

If the syntax of adlists.list allowed for something like

http://somewebsite/hosts/txt "Name of list"

we would be able to at-a-glance distinguich the lists.

I'm currently using most of the wally3k lists, so it's starting to get hard to tell which ones are updating or not.

Gravity goes from top to bottom of adlists.list and tells you what the status of each list is (no update, updated, failed to update, etc).

::: Getting raw.githubusercontent.com list... done
:::   Status: Success (OK)
:::   List updated, transport successful!
::: Getting mirror1.malwaredomains.com list... done
::: Getting sysctl.org list... done
:::   Status: Not modified
:::   No changes detected, transport skipped!
::: Getting zeustracker.abuse.ch list... done
::: Getting s3.amazonaws.com list... done
::: Getting s3.amazonaws.com list... done
::: Getting hosts-file.net list... done

Most of my lists say:

::: Getting raw.githubusercontent.com list... done
::: Status: Success (OK)

I'm just saying that if we could name the lists, we wouldn't have to try and count how many lists down, is the list not updating. Additionally, it would be easier to clear the cached copy of a specific list.

Alot of my cached lists are titled:

list.0.raw.githubusercontent.com.domains

@jacob.salmela : In my opinion this request is similar to what I have mind with the domain categories. Only in this case, the OP wants to add a name to a list, while in my case I'd like to a category.

Our goals are a bit different though, as OP wants to distinguish the lists during update and I would like to see the list categories in the dashboard. My request probably has some additional implementation efforts, but would entail this request.

What do you think?

PS: as a reference for people who don't know what I'm talking about, here's my request:
Domain categories

@Ankzit , it seems like what you are suggesting would additionally work very well with something like this:

Yes, I immediately thought of your feature request when I read this one. We'll see how the community votes on them.

Implemented in v5.0 as comments to adlists are stored in the database and displayed in the web interface.