Multiple instances of pihole-FTL running

Does this now work? It certainly works for me in a very quick test:

Concerning the latter, that might be a false-positive, they opened a PR to fix this yesterday:

Ah, this reminds me of a discussion I've seen on Github yesterday, let's go into this more:

Yes, this:

This very much sounds like this (link to a specific comment in there, also from yesterday):

TL;DR: Pi-hole imposes an upper limit of 20 concurrently running TCP workers at the same time as measure against a resource-exhaustion attack (after all, many Pi-hole are reachable from the public Internet, even when this is really not a good idea).

I checked git blame and this limit has always (at least since 2004) been there and is unchanged. Given the substantial improvement in memory and computing power since 2004, rising this limit is likely necessary!

@webdevelopers Maybe you want to increase the limit of concurrently allowed TCP connections from 20 to something substantially larger?
When more and more (I can only assume IoT) devices use "steady" TCP connections for their DNS, this seems a necessity. dnsmasq (and hence Pi-hole) rejects new TCP connections when the maximum number is reached. This doesn't seem to be the proper way of things (even when I understand why this is technically).