Losing internet on devices

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

[should always have web access]

Actual Behaviour:

[First web access was lost on 2.4ghz and the last time it dropped out it dropped web access on 2.4 and 5ghz]

Debug Token:

[ https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/rljmt1lxz7]

I just disabled ipv6 on my router. I cant remember if I did this during setup or if I was supposed to but it seems to be working again so far. The last time I rebooted and it worked again as well so ipv6 may not have anything to do with this. I have no idea.thanks in advance!

Your debug log does not show any Pi-Hole problems. When clients are losing internet access, do they still have network connectivity (can ping other devices, etc.)?

One note - you are subscribing to at least one dodgy block list, since the domain at the head of your gravity list and is not a domain nor properly formatted for a Pi-Hole block list. The following three domains are also not valid.

** [ DIAGNOSING ]: Gravity list
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 40911882 Jun  9 17:06 /etc/pihole/gravity.list
   -----head of gravity.list------
   ${tomcat.server}
   -icloudi.com
   -id.en-restore.info
   -max.shop

Ok. Will remove those ASAP. I just copy and pasted those from some forums. Yes there is still network connectivity. Just no web access. My iphone did this early on and I changed to google dns and figured it was only an iphone bug but all devices lost connectivity for the first time yesterday.tks

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.