Long-term logs failing to load in admin web UI (Arch Linux)

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

I see the long-term query logs in the web UI

Actual Behaviour:

I get an alert: "An unknown error occurred while loading the data."

Debug Token:

None, as I'm running on Arch Linux (With the AUR package) and debug reports are thus disabled

I do realize that my situation/installation may be non-standard, but I've already looked through everything I can find for help. Some additional info/context:
-In most of the previous posts on this problem, the culprit ended up being an improper/nonexistent installation of php-sqlite. I've verified that the package (in my case I'm assuming it's php-sqlite as it's the only one i can find on the arch repo, and matches my php version, and I'm reasonably sure it's enabled proplerly.
Other info about the system that may be relevant:
-The same device (A raspberry pi) is also running an Apache webserver, so lighttpd with the pihole ui is on a port other than 80.
-I just finished debugging a DNS request between my router and pihole over .local address requests.
-I've done some tampering with the permissions on the device in order to make other services work properly. However, I have verified that pihole-FTL.db has 644 perms and is owned by pihole:pihole. (I think this is correct but may be wrong.) In other words, this is by no means a clean OS install.
-There was originally an error where pihole couldn't start because /run/log/pihole/pihole.log didn't exist, and as that gets cleared on reboot, I fixed this by making another script that generates this file on boot.

Again, I know this is a non-standard situation and is made harder by the lack of a debug token, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

You will want to work with the ArchLinux people. As noted on their website: ArchWiki

" Note: Pi-hole on Arch Linux is not officially supported by the Pi-hole project."

This thread on their site may relate to your problem: AUR (en) - pi-hole-ftl

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.