Long Term Database stops updating

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

Long term data should continuously populate

Actual Behaviour:

Long term data stops updating immediately after restarting service

Debug Token:

[✓] Your debug token is: https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/ip9r14b0sg

root@DietPi:/etc/pihole# ls -lh /etc/pihole/pihole-FTL.db
-rw-r--r-- 1 pihole pihole 2.0M Feb  2 09:35 /etc/pihole/pihole-FTL.db

root@DietPi:/etc/pihole# cat pihole-FTL.conf
PRIVACYLEVEL=0
BLOCKINGMODE=NULL

I first started the pihole service on 18 January. Today when I checked it, the database's date had 18 January, and the Long Term Data showed me queries only on that day no matter which date range I choose. All other dates show 0, even though the pihole is continuously running.

Following advice from other posts, I tried to restart the service today. The log immediately updated to 2 Feb 9:35 am, and there are queries visible in the "Today" chart. However, 1.5 hours later, the queries at 9:35am are the last ones in the database, and the database's date hasn't changed. This seems to be different from other errors I found because the system can temporarily write to the database before quickly losing the ability to write to it. Any ideas what I need to change here?

Update: I decided to try again on 8 Feb. This time, the database and log continued to update after I restarted the service. So far I've been running about 48 hours without problems.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.