Is it possible to setup pi as network wide VPN and ad blocker

Hi think this is possible but not sure so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated. I want pi hole on raspberry pi to block all ads on all devices connected to it and for it to also connect them to a VPN using pia(is it possible for certain devices to connect to servers in different countries). Basically just how to add a VPN to all devices using the same pi running pi hole. I just want it on the home network no accessing pi hole externally. Thanks

EDIT: https://youtu.be/gyatgrlqFtE is this what I need to do?

You usually don't want to use a Pi as a router or internet gateway because its networking hardware isn't very fast. You should instead setup a VPN connection via your router (if it supports it).

Sadly router does not support it. Isn't the pi capable of 100 Mbps, or is the hardware not powerful enough? Thanks

Theoretically, a Pi can handle 100 Mbps. However, in practice you are very unlikely to see anything close to that. Google will tell you more accurate stats on how much network traffic the Pi can handle in different situations.