Google Wifi Setup

I've setup my pi.hole and it seems to be catching some things, but when I go to my Google Router it shoes that the DNS there is still set to 8.8.8.8 If I change it to the 192.168.86.1 that my pi-hole says to set it to, I don't get any DNS look ups. Any suggestions on where to start? Thanks

What section of the settings is that option under? There are sometimes a few different DNS options in the settings, and the one you want to change is the LAN/DHCP one, not WAN.

In the Google Wifi App, It was under:
Network settings
Advanced Networking
DNS
Custom
When I changed it to ISP or the 8.8.8.8 it worked fine, but when I changed to custom and the Pi-Hole address nothing worked.

Are your router's and Pi-hole's IPs different? When you set it to Pi-hole's address, are your devices able to access the internet? Run nslookup google.com and nslookup pi.hole on a device after switching the DNS.

I got the following from the look-ups:
"Nslookup pi.hole
Server: testwifi.here
Address: 192.168.86.1

*** testwifi.here can't find pi.hole: non-existent domain

Nslookup google.com
Server: testwifi.here
Address: 192.168.86.1

Non-authoritative Answer:
Name: google.com
Addresses: 2707:f8b0:4004:80d::2002

Are ads blocked? If you can't get it to work, see if you can disable DHCP on the router and enable it on the Pi-hole.

Hmmm... I am guessing it is not, I am not sure how much it should block. Will have to do some more work on this project this weekend. Thanks @Mcat12