Google Fonts blocked

Hello people,

Firstly I would like to thank the dev's and all the people contributing to this product. We are using this in our business environment with clients having Windows DNS as DNS and the Windows DNS having the Pi-Hole as forwarder. This worked perfect, untill this week.
We are currently having problems with websites using Google Fonts through fonts.googleapis.com. I whitelisted both googleapis.com and fonts.googleapis.com and the Query tool tells me it is whitelisted, but still we are missing Google Fonts on many websites.
Google Chrome is reporting me:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_QUIC_PROTOCOL_ERROR

When I disable Pi-Hole it works perfect. Can anyone please guide me what I'm doing wrong?
Thank you.

We don't handle QUIC, this is a sole Google (Chrome) thing.

When you try to access pages with Google Fonts, does your Query Log show blocked pages?

Thank you kindly for responding.
Well, the strange thing is I keep getting different errors in Chrome. This time I'm getting:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

In Internet Explorer Google Fonts don't work aswell, but the console does not seem to show errors.
There were 1 or 2 Google URL's blocked as I recall, cannot check it now, will do it tomorrow from work.

It might be the whitelist bug in the latest release. See the here for more info:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.