new one to respond (oliaros1), my post was flaged as "spam", say "Post
hidden by comunity flags".

Maybe I am too stupid for this community. I really wanted to run PiHole,
because I find it useful. But as it runs into heavy cpu load once a day
with requests to various sites (the latest today "piholenet.b-cdn.net"
with 841851 hits, and leads to reinstall the system, it is not practical
for me any longer.

Regards, olisros

The site has some built-in protections for spam. If a new user types too quickly or copies and pastes, the post is put on hold pending review by a moderator. If no moderator is online there can be a delay in approving the post.

When you created a new account from the same IP address, this also triggers a flag.

I unlocked your original account.

[quote="jfb, post:2, topic:20584"] If a new user types too quickly or copies and pastes, the post is put on hold pending review by a moderator. If no moderator is online there can be a delay in approving the post.
[/quote]

If I am asked for some outputs what else shall I da than copy and paste?
oliaros

Copy and paste, wait a bit. If the system traps it, the moderators will approve it. Be patient.

do you think all this is nessecary? My 1st post contained web addresses generated by the pihole output. This was refused because I was not allowed to post links. I tried to remove them in the 2nd post and I was locked out.
oliaros

Yes, unfortunately.

The staff here are all volunteers, the software you are using is free, if you have to wait a few hours for a response then that is the cost you have to incur. Creating new accounts will cause more problems and just get the new account locked.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.