FTL update this morning fails with checksum error

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Please ensure that you are running the latest version of the beta code.
Run pihole -up to update to the latest, then verify that the problem still exists before reporting it.

Problem with Beta 5.0:

running on raspian clean install only started using pihole a week ago, installed 4.3.5 clean, then over a few days updated to beta, and had a few updates in past few days fine... tried todays now 3 times, still checksum error

Debug Token:
[Replace this text with the debug token provided from running pihole -d (or running the debug script through the web interface]

1 Like

Confirmed.
Tried twice this morning with same result.

Dito here - just tried 3 times.

I also had this once - resolved itself when I tried it the next morning again.

We updated FTL this morning, the automated builds started at 08:07 UTC and finished about 15 minutes later. Some of the uploaded files are notably too small (less than 1 MB):

(the shown timestamps are German wall clock time which is UTC+2).

I triggered a new build which will create all binaries (and checksum files) afresh and will update my post here when they are ready (expected in about 15 minutes from now).

edit
I see some notices about a lack of bandwidth available for copying the files from the CI system (located in Virginia, USA) to our binary storage (located in London, UK). I suspect some Corona-virus home-office induced shortage in bandwidth.

Please try again (the arm-native will land later, however, they are only used inside docker, so that shouldn't matter).

edit 2
Screenshot from a test Pi-hole in Frankfurt, DE:
Screenshot from 2020-04-07 12-13-45

thansk mine seems to be updating ok now, just going through gravity DB updates

1 Like

Thanks, fixed in France on RPI2 (Arm) :slight_smile:

Fixed here too