FTL not installed error

I'm also getting thie FTL not installed error. First I get:

Downloading and Installing FTL...curl: (35) error:0909006C:PEM routines:get_name:no start line

Then after that:

Downloading and Installing FTL
Error: URL https://github.com/pi-hole/ftl/releases/latest/download/pihole-FTL-arm-linux-gnueabihf not found

I've run the "pihole -q -exact github.com" and it finds nothing. I've also tried entering the github URL in my browser direct and it finds it no problem, so doesn't appear to being blocked. So I'm wondering if the error is with the line before and CURL error?

Any suggestions of debug log or something I can post to aid with solving this? Looks like some things updated but FTL is still on 5.1

It's a curl error. Googling shows it's related to OpenSSL, but I haven't figured out how to solve it.

Generate a debug token anyway with pihole -d and poste the token here. A moderator will have a look when time permittes.

Actually you mentioning SSL made me wonder if it was anything to do with the fact I'd enabled DNS-over-HTTPS. However disabling that did nothing. Same error.

I then decided to do an "apt update" and there was loads of stuff out of date. But when I upgraded I go some errors. Long story short - I've just done a full reinstall on my Pi from scratch. Everything seems to be working again now.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.