Few Questions about my new Pi-Hole installation

Hello all, i have few questions on the behaviour of this little saviour. I'm really noob, i've setted up my Rpi yesterday so maybe i'm not yet into the whole thing. I'm really sorry if i did not match the right section to ask.

1)I do not block some ads in the form of abc.com/ads/4k/[...], is possible to block this kind of ads without blocking the root domain abc.com?

2)Which is the difference btwn blocklist and blockdomain? The blocklist is an URL that locate a lists of individual urls to be blocked?

3)During the setup i configured wlan as interface. By the way, i would connect the Rpi to the router in order to avoid a bit of dispersion, is it possible to do this now? I mean, how can i change this setting?

4)I removed all the easylists since they were blocking MAIL on mac (gmail), is this normal? I mean, i have 4 easylists, which ones is the guilty?

5)SpotLight on Mac is blocked ! I can't find anymore any web results, i tried from query adlists to type apple.com but there too many results and i dont know which one is the one relative to the spotlight on Mac!

6)Basically i do not block any IpV6 request! And is incredibly to see from logs that the biggest parts of the requests are doubled, ipv4 and ipv6! I think i do not have IPv6 LAN available by my ISP so i have IPv6 disabled from the router and consequently i do not block any ipv6, so is pretty useless right now. Is there anything that i can do "on software side" (without involving my ISP).
If Ipv6 is disabled on my router why i do handle this kind of requests?

7)32What's happened here? Why i can't see domains?

8)Last, are the requested logged only in the client side? Should i marry my Pi-Hole with a dns-crypt installation?

Sorry for my verbosity but i found out only few answers to my questions on the web.

1. This is not possible because Pi-hole does DNS blocking, and the path is not included as part of that process.
  2. The blocklists contain many domains which are blocked, and the blacklist is for your own manual blacklisting.
  3. If you want to change the interface, run pihole -r and choose reconfigure.
  4. What were the URLs of the lists you were using? Normal easylist lists aren't meant to be parsed by Pi-hole.
  5. You can limit the query log to only show queries from a certain client, and then you can look at the section during the time you were using SpotLight.
  6. Why do blacklisted domains show IPv4 as "Pi-holed" but not IPv6 in the query log?
  7. Just some weird domains being logged
  8. The logs are only stored on the Pi-hole, unless the client device is logging their own queries (unusual). See here for more information on DNScrypt: DNSCrypt · pi-hole/pi-hole Wiki · GitHub

Many thanks. What exactly does the question n.6 ? I mean, webpages makes an Ipv4 and Ipv6 dns requests and since my network deal only with 32 bit version the pi hole does not block the Ipv6?
Furthermore i'm asking, the Pi hole act as a sort of filter? When a dns request comes it check it and if it's not blocked it forward it to the upstream dns server (google,opendns and so on). In the meantime it mantains a cache so if a cached request comes the Pi Hole return the ip address without forwarding the request. is this right? thank you very much.

Yes, that is how Pi-hole works. Some devices make IPv6 requests even though they don't have IPv6 internet access, so they are just bogus requests and can be ignored.