I am experiencing issues with my DHCP server which is set up on my RBP.
Connect to WiFi from the laptop works with automatic settings, thanks to DHCP.
Cannot get address unless I set up IP, mask, gateway and DNS manually.
- LAN: 10.7.0.0/24;
- Gateway is a Netgear RAX80 on 10.7.0.1;
- RPB4 8 Gb with Raspberry Pi OS Lite (32 bit) is on 10.7.0.1;
- Upstream DNS: cloudflared on 127.0.0.1:53000;
- I have disabled DHCP on my router and activated it on Pihole;
- It seems the DHCP is discoverable on the network when running
nmap --script broadcast-dhcp-discover -e wlan0on my laptop: see output below;
- Firewall: nftables.
- Debug token: https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/4i39jsoc84
- /etc/nftables.conf: pastebin.com/5Nrgbq4k
- /etc/cloudflared/config.yml: pastebin.com/7b4n0Tre
- /etc/pihole/setupVars.conf: pastebin.com/D8AqUNjf
- /etc/dhcpcd.conf: pastebin.com/qAHHDYY3
nmap discover: pastebin.com/twFXi4Nr
Have a nice day!