Continually 'Lost Connection on API' since v5.0

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

Actual Behaviour:

Hi All,
I'd been happily running v4 on a 1st gen RaspPi for the last few months however following an upgrade to v5.0 (general release) i started getting 'Lost Connection to API errors' that I count get to bottom off.

I then decided to take the plunge with Docker (running on a Win10 Pro box used as a Plex server and torrent box) using a straight forward guide and basic start up script i found: Install Pi-hole on Windows 10 and live ad-free forever | Andrew Denty

All seemed well with v5.0 but i still have the 'Lost Connection to API errors' started occurring with a few hours of the container going up.

I originally thought it was linked the the devices and groups i'd started to add, however following a complete wipe and rebuild from scratch (after wiping all docker cache and data) using a very vanilla install using the in-built block lists (i don't want/need DHCP etc) it's started again??

In the Docker SLI, i see a repeating error of "Bus error s6-setuidgid ${DNSMASQ_USER} pihole-FTL $FTL_CMD > /dev/null 2>&1"

I've been through the debug log and tried comparing with other postings around 'Lost API connection issues' but i cant see the issues that trip others up such as port clashes etc.

I'd be very grateful if someone could have a look at my logs please?
Am i missing anything obvious?

Thank you!

Debug Token:

https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/ru3wdat9m3

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.