Can't access Amazon

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

Allow me to visit amazon.com on webpage

Actual Behaviour:

I've removed all the lists from gravity, saved & updated. Added amazon.com to the whitelist. Also disabled IPv6 on my router, in sysctl.conf, in network manager, and also in pihole-FTL.

It doesn't say it's blocked in the query log, but every time I visit amazon - it just goes...

** This site can’t be reached

www.amazon.com took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I've already tried multiple browsers, looked at the FTL log for issues... I have no idea why it's not letting me visit Amazon. I'm running Armbian (debian stretch build)... and if I set my computer to google DNS or verizon DNS... Amazon works just fine. When I VNC into the debian stretch desktop and use Chromium to visit Amazon, it works just fine. So I'm confused and super lost... any help would be appreciated greatly.

Debug Token:

https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/ewlbkmkk8y

What is the output of this command from the Pi terminal:

sudo grep www.amazon.com /var/log/pihole.log | tail -n25

We know Pi-Hole isn't blocking the site because you have blocking disabled.

I tried pasting the results, but apparently too many links and then the account got put on hold after I tried to edit some to make it post-able... but didn't work.

https://pastebin.com/raw/KxufuRR2

Thanks for taking some time to help, I've been like knocking my head on the wall for the past 2 days trying to figure this out...

It's hard to post a response. I tried pasting the original results with Kopono and didn't work because there were apparently too many links - edited it and tried to re-post, then account is now on hold.

I did pastebin and posted results there and tried to post link, post got hidden and marked as spam.

Any suggestions on how I can post the code?

Test post?

We can see you

As a new user, there are some limits on what you can post and how fast you can type, etc. I approved all the posts that were pending.

These log entries shows that the domain www.amazon.com was correctly resolved and the IP was returned to the client. The domain was not blocked by Pi-Hole.

Take a good look at the domains being loaded when you load the Amazon site. There may be other domains you are blocking that contain javascript or other elements needed to load the web page. Note, however, that I have never had a problem loading the Amazon website while running all the WaLLy3K ticked lists (about 750K domains).

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.