Blocking reCAPTCHA?

Hi folks,
I noticed that I can't see reCAPTCHAs anymore. I looked in the query log, but I don't see anything that looks like it's blocking the reCAPTCHA.
It seems to be the Pi-Hole I think because if I disable it for 5 min and then open a new browser I can see the reCAPTCHA. What should I be looking for to make sure I can see the reCAPTCHAs?

Thanks from a Linux/pi-hole noob,

I haven't personally run into this issue. Have you read through this article?

I had looked at that article, but I wasn't able to see where the reCAPTCHA might be getting blocked.

Can you provide some pages where you know that is is not working with Pi-hole so we can do some explicit testing? Also, do you have added any additional blocking lists or do you run only the standard ones (the ones that are automatically added during installation)?

Sure thing!
One site is TeamViewer Management Console the others I noticed not working was ReCAPTCHA demo ....... SON OF A @#@@$&^%^. It's magically working again.

Folks, I'm sorry.. This was broken. I rebooted twice, I tried different browsers, I rebooted the Raspberry Pi like 10 times, nothing worked if I was using Pi-hole and then poof while looking for the sites that weren't working I can now see the reCAPTCHA.
I don't know what I was doing wrong.

I had added some additional blacklist domains, and some Whitelisted ones too. I'll gladly share it all if I can attach logs or lists here.

Boy I feel embarassed....

I turned on the debug log:

::: Finished debugging!
::: The debug log can be uploaded to tricorder.pi-hole.net for sharing with developers only.
::: Debug script running in automated mode, uploading the log to tricorder...
::: ---=== Your debug token is : Please make a note of it. ===---
::: Contact the Pi-hole team with your token for assistance.
::: Thank you.
::: A local copy of the Debug log can be found at : /var/log/pihole_debug.log

Can you run a second debug log and see if you get the same response for the token? I'll check the tricorder, but if you are getting the option to upload, connectivity should be up for that server.

Thanks!

reCAPTCHA is not served from a different domain, it's served from the website itself (for example TeamViewer Management Console)