Blocked domains redirected to pihole shows "Not found on any blacklist"

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

It should show the reason the domain was flagged.

Actual Behaviour:

Shows" Not found on any Blacklist" which raised an eyebrow.

Debug Token:

Your debug token is: sdr32ch6ba

I searched for a similar issue, but I can only find multiple threads about having issues connecting to the admin panel, which is not the case. I would like to know how to display a proper flagged message or something. My visitors and my neighbors will be quite confused by the current message.

Find Blocked Domain In Lists

Match found in https://adblock.mahakala.is:
choice.microsoft.com.nstac.net

FTL option: BLOCKINGMODE=IP-NODATA-AAAA

Thanks @anon55913113
I flushed the sd card and started from scratch. I can fully access the admin panel.

sudo nano /etc/pihole/pihole-FTL.conf
BLOCKINGMODE=IP-NODATA-AAAA

Visiting flurry.com I still got "Not found on any Blacklist"

I know some lists do have 127.0.0.1 in them. Like a regular host file. Could this be interfering?
I did not find any useful logs.
I know blocking IP only, sometimes I see my local nginx server hosted on my computer and sometimes I see "Unable to connect", depending on the domain.

But I also have a new issue:
192.168.1.2/admin/queries.php asks me to download the PHP file, but if I supply the domain name, it shows me the queries blocked.

192.168.1.2/admin/queries.php?domain=hosts-file.net and;
192.168.1.2/admin/queries.php?
does work. Should I open a new thread for that?

I didn't know about the pi.hole domain the query page now works. For the last couple of months I was using the IP. Thanks.

I manage to find the hpHost lists without the 127.0.0.1 at the beginning of each line and now I can see a proper page :slight_smile:

You are my hero thanks!!!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.