Backup Pi-hole's DHCP Server settings?

When in the past I gamed allot, you always were stuck with Windows as hardly any games where released for Linux.
First time I experienced Linux (actually BSD UNIX) was at school trying to cook C++ stuff but even then I wasn't into it deep.
Even when I found a cheap laptop running some Linux distro (never found the owner), I didnt dig deeper as I couldnt get network up because of my n00b status.
Then at one time, a customer gave me this pizza box:

https://www.frontiercomputercorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/IBM-eServer-xSeries-330.jpg

So I had to find a purpose for it and first thing that sprung to mind was ... yeaaaah Game server.
But it wasnt powerful enough to run Windows and a proper Battlefield server (two single core 1GHz CPU's).
So thats when I started digging deeper into Linux (Suze at the time).
With trial and error I learned allot.
Now I realize what I missed out on and why the heck didnt I drop Windows for most of the tasks way way earlier.

(It's been awhile I know.)

For myself, Windows really stared out at work. (Prior to that I had a Commodore 64 and an Atari ST.) At work, I remember Windows 2 which wasn't much more than a graphical file manager. That progressed to where I was a site admin, as one hat of a few that I wore. (An OS2 server and Win3.11 for workgroups!)

After that, I migrated into Enterprise networking and sniffed at Solaris a bit, but never took it seriously. Now that I've see Windows turn completely into bloatware, needing a hot (70 to 125w) CPU to work decently, I've come to appreciate the brutal efficiency of Linux variants and the flexibility they provide. I just wish I'd have spent more time on that RedHat distro and my 486, back in the day.