Allowing ads in email

I installed PiHole for my home network recently and seems to be working properly. My wife subscribes to emails from her blogs and in the email the pictures (not advertisements) are blocked and just show a question mark. She uses the Outlook 365 app on her Mac, and her email is a Gmail account.
Is there any way to allow pictures or ads just for her emails?

First, make a new management group and assign her device(s) to that new group as well as the default group. Her devices will be in two groups.

Second - whitelist those domains needed to see the email links, and assign these whitelist entries to the new Group only. Since her devices are the only devices in that group, the whitelist entries will only be applied to her devices.

Thank you for the quick reply. Since these are pictures on just one of her many emails, is there a way of whitelisting the Outlook App or its requests itself somehow?

The pictures are normally loaded in a link on the page that the email leads to. Usually you will find one or two common domains that serve up pictures for a site. These tools can help:

Thank you. I will try this.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.