After upgrade, the Dashboard is stuck (displays "---" on total queries, queries blocked and percent blocked) Apache 2

https://discourse.pi-hole.net/t/dashboard-is-stuck-displays-on-total-queries-queries-blocked-and-percent-blocked/32295

The issue I am facing:
After upgrade to the latest version, the Dashboard stuck and displays "---" on total queries, queries blocked and percent blocked.
Screenshot: Screenshot - c2d266eb3cc355f0d9e2e0bf72922edd - Gyazo

Details about my system:
VPS OVH.
Debian 9 (Stretch) running under Apache 2.

What I have changed since installing Pi-hole:
Nothing. I just upgraded to v4.x (latest version on v4) to v5.0.

same issue here, tried everything, still no joy.

On my Raspberry Pi 3, I had the same problem.
The problem is that I can not turn my Raspberry h24 and d7.
That's why I'm running on a VPS.

In fact, change the Apache port from 80 to 8080 (or another port) and the Dashboard is no stuck.

And redirect port 80 from Apache to 8080 (or another port) via iptables with these 2 commands:

• iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port number_port (i.e. 8080)
  • iptables -I INPUT -p tcp --dport number_port (i.e. 8080) -j ACCEPT

mines running in a docker.

Well I found myself the solution for this problem Apache 2.

Create pihole.conf file in /etc/apache2/sites-available/ and put this (8080 is an example, you can put another port that is not used):

<VirtualHost *:8080>
        ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost
        DocumentRoot /var/www/html/admin

ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error_pihole.log
        CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access_pihole.log combined
</VirtualHost>

Remember to activate with a2ensite pihole and restart apache 2 with service apache2 restart.

And it works without problems and the dashboard is functional (no longer stuck on "---").

Forgive my, I'm a complete dunce when poking under the hood with these commands, but I'm having the same issue. I just updated from 4.something to the latest builds (Pi-hole v5.1.2, Web Interface v5.1.1, and FTL v5.2), and the interface looks like it hasn't actually updated, "Queries Blocked" and "Percent Blocked" are showing null.

Assuming I have no idea what commands to use, or really any idea what I'm doing, how would I follow FleuryK's instructions above? I can SSH into the pihole (obviously, since I updated it), by my knowledge of this OS is very minimal. I'm using a Raspberry Pi 3B+ to run mine; any advice would be much appreciated.

[EDIT] Never mind. I recently installed DuckDuckGo's browser plugin, and turning it off for the pi-hole's admin page fixed the issue.