Adlist inaccessible?

I am bang uptodate, updated this morning on 2 RPies running bullseye.
Pi-hole version is v5.17 (Latest: v5.17)
AdminLTE version is v5.20.1 (Latest: v5.20.1)
FTL version is v5.23 (Latest: v5.23)

I thought I had been having a long running problem updating 2 adlists getting connection refused

So as a first step i changed unbound and restarted with 'do-ip6 no' and updated gravity.
Watching whilst I updated gravity I saw both adlists successfully accessed.
Whether access is succesful or not I always get the adlists are inaccessible messages in pi-hole diagnosis along with unavailable for the health status on the adlist tab.

[i] Target:
[✓] Status: Retrieval successful
[i] Target:
[✓] Status: No changes detected

Debug Token:


This is likely the same bug as in web interface shows invalid adlist info, database entries are correct. · Issue #5293 · pi-hole/pi-hole · GitHub.
We are working on a fix.


This issue is only cosmetic.

Gravity is working as expected, but the new info is not correctly stored in the database and the web interface shows the wrong status.

We already fixed the issue (in develpoment).

Everything now looking good with pihole v5.17.1

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.