I have a small Docker Swarm (I know, I know) with three nodes, soon to be more. I'm trying to move almost all of my services to containers, and I'm wondering if it's possible to configure custom block lists via the Docker Compose file rather than in the web UI. My ideal situation would be as follows, though I'm not sure it's possible:
- Host a custom block list on my Gitlab instance
- Open a PR against the custom block list
- When the PR is merged, a pipeline runs and executes a script to essentially re-deploy the pihole containers
- The containers are set to run one per node, so if a node is offline there is guaranteed to always be two other (for now) instances of PiHole.
- Pihole data and config is stored on GlusterFS so it's already shared, but I'm not sure if that will cause problems once I try to run multiple instances
Thanks for any insight you may have!