2nd pihole not catching ads

Hi Everyone. I've been running Pihole from my Synology NAS a little over a month. I've since setup a Raspberry 4 with Pihole and have it running via wifi. The stats on the second pihole are lower but I attribute that to the first one catching things first.

I turned off the main one to check the wireless pihole to see how it was doing. Now When I set it up, I copied the block list from the Synology pihole to the raspbery one. However it doesn't seem to be blocking sites that the synology one is.

IS there something I'm not catching? I do have both Piholes set with a static IP on the router. TIA

Please upload a debug log and post just the token that is generated after the log is uploaded by running the following command from the Pi-hole host terminal:

pihole -d

or do it through the Web interface:

Tools > Generate Debug Log

Sorry, noob here. I copied the log to a text file. What do you mean by, "and post just the token?"

When you generate the log, you will be given an option to upload it. Select yes and then post the URL token you receive.

https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/sKby21lM/
[i] Logs are deleted 48 hours after upload.

Sorry about that. didn't se it the first time

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.